Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Fresh Smell Of Waking Up

Since I decided to try not spending so much money on coffee, I have found the following:

Maxwell House French Roast/Dark Roast = tolerable, but in truth not all that good, nonetheless for the price, it's the one I normally go with now

Melita European Roast = tolerable, not too bad, maybe better than Maxwell House, but more expensive, quality difference not enough to justify price difference for me

Folgers Classic/French Roast/Columbian = marginally tolerable (gets better if you use a lot more than recommended, but your friends might think it's too strong that way), but usually cheaper than Maxwell House, so there's that

Hills Bros Original Blend = crap, awful taste, won't buy it again, glad I only tried one of those small containers

No comments: