Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nature Quiz

So...I took a walk in the park with my new camera phone and was thinking maybe somebody could tell me what some of these are...

Purple stuff I see all over...


Closer view...


Cool...ummm...bush? tree?



Cool white trees...very striking on beautiful Spring mornings...




I'm not sure if these are the same white trees, because the ones above are from a different part of the park, where we were on Saturday. I took these close-ups of other white trees on our walk this evening...




And lest you think life is now all about nature photography, Rainey got to have fun too...she found the ball in the river and swam around pushing it upstream, downstream and across stream for about an hour and a half...the ducks seemed interested in what all the splashing was about, and of course, Rainey was focused on the ball and didn't pay the ducks no never mind, as they say...








I decided to use this one as wallpaper on my fancy new phone...and, just in case you're wondering, yes, the phone is able to center the picture on Rainey for purposes of using it as wallpaper...Gosh, I'm feeling so technologically advanced, it's almost like being a teenager again!

No comments: