Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Template

In my searching around for ideas for my own blog template, I came across this look that I thought would be just right for Mom. So, I hope she likes it--if she ever gets back to this blog! Haha...

I thought it was maybe a bit nicer than my homemade look for her. Although I did rather like that picture of the bench in the sunset...

As I was explaining to Mom, though, not much I can do as far as altering this template. For the most part, it is what it is. But then, those following the Midlothian changes may think that's a good thing.

P.S. Mom--if you want to get to the Blogger page from your blog (you might have noticed, that Blogger bar at the top isn't there anymore), go to the lower right of the sidebar (the bookmark) where there is a link for "Blogger" and click on that.

P.P.S. This is really Matt. I signed in as Mom to do the template changes.

No comments: